Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Hoo Are You?! St. Patricks Day Version

Since I've gained several new followers lately! (yay! so glad you're here), I thought it would be fun to let people know a little more about me. So, today, I'm linking up with Night Owl Crafting for their cute St. Patty's Day





NightOwlCrafting




1. What are a couple of your favorite green foods? First and foremost, Pickles. I am OBSESSED with them. It grosses M out. However, he's learning to embrace the fact that his future wifey is going to eat them a lot. I told him to just wait until I'm preggo! Ha!  I also love olives, green beans, and salad. I wish I loved broccoli and asparagus too, but I'm still working on loving those.


2. Do you decorate for St. Patrick's Day? Yes, I didnt do a lot, however I made this cute wreath found HERE.

3. Do you have Irish in you? Yes. My mom's side of the family has a lot of Irish heritage.


4. Do you celebrate St. Patrick's Day? Normally, yes. It just depends on what's going on and what day it occurs. This year, however we are definitely celebrating! We are running the Shamrock Shuffle 3K Saturday morning, then enjoying our downtown festival! The weather is supposed to be wonderful so we are super pumped!!


5.Use one word that represents each letter in the word LUCK in your life!


L- Lucky. Not to be cliche, but I feel pretty lucky in my life right now. The Lord has definitely blessed me this year!!
U- Unsure. I am still unsure what I really want to do with my life career wise. After teaching for 7 years, I feel like I'm ready for a change. Maybe it's the 7 year itch or maybe the Lord is calling me into something different?!  Stay tuned... 
C- Clumsy. This morning, for example, I spilled my vitamin mixture all over me and my car and managed to smoosh my co-worker's B-day gift in the process. Things like this happen to me daily. ha!  
K- Kinney. I'm almost a Kinney, only 83 more days!!

By the way, if you haven't check out the Crock-Pot Beer Corned Brisket recipe yet (in honor of St. Patty's Day), do! It was Yum!!!

Happy almost St. Patty's Day!!
Ash

2 comments:

  1. :)
    This is such a cute idea!
    I don't think I've ever met anyone obsessed with pickles. Hilarious!
    I'm also super clumsy. Grace is definitely not my middle name.
    And hooray for getting a new last name! Y'all are getting close! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pickles too! I can't believe I forgot to mention that on my post at Night Owl Crafting.

    Becca
    www.thesassypenguin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete