Thursday, April 12, 2012

Thrifty Thursday.....Lilly Knock-Off

It's no secret that I'm a lover of all things Lilly. I absolutely adore all of her fun, girly dresses and accessories. What I'm not a fan of is the high price tag that comes with it. My teacher salary does not allow for frequent $200 dress purchases. Well,it could, but then I wouldn't be able to eat for a few weeks to offset the cost ;) So, I'm always on the hunt for cute dresses that I can afford. I found a super cute Lilly knock-off at Francesca's Collections a few weeks ago and the two times I've worn it I've received tons of compliments. Best part is, the dress was only $44!

Here's the Lilly Dress Lilly Pulitzer Marisa Dress Pink Hyacinth Lucky Seersucker



And here's a picture of me wearing my "knock off" on Easter :)


  Sorry, the picture isn't the greatest (taken with my old school iPhone 3 and in the sun)  and what you cant see is that the back of the dress ties into a big ol' bow! It really is an adorable and comfy dress!! I wore it in Charleston with flip flops and then dressed it up for church by wearing wedges and a white cardigan! It's so versatile and the glorious part is.....it's definitely not $200 :)
I tried finding it on the Francesca's online store and couldn't find it, but it is in stores!!

Happy Knock-Off Dress Wearing
Ash

3 comments:

  1. I love that dress- very pretty!!
    www.inside-outdesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute! I am all about finding some knock-offs...

    Allyson
    http://cupcakescandycanes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete