Friday, March 23, 2012

Fun Friday Finds

 Here are some Fun Finds to start off your weekend:



1. Shabby Apple. I didn't know this company existed until last weekend. If you LOVE the style of clothes from Pan Am and Mad Men, you will LOVE this site. Their clothes are so adorable and their sale prices are great :)  
Only $37 on sale!
I LOVE this!!
                                  
   

2. Lindt Peanut Butter Truffles. Oh my! These are To. Die. For. Think Reece's Cup with a more liquid-y center. Each truffle is only 79 calories, too :)
                                                                                       

3. OPI's  Did It On 'Em  I painted this on my nails last weekend (I won a mini bottle of it at a baby shower) for St. Patty's Day and haven't taken it off yet. While I knew it was a bit of an extreme color, I thought I could get away with it over the holiday. However, people kept talking about how much they LOVE the color so it still remains on my toes. I'm still not too sure about it, but hey, it's spring and neon is back in action.




                                        I linked up with 

1 comment:

  1. that shabby apple skirt is adorable! and that nail polish is perfect for spring! :)

    ReplyDelete