Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Pink Swap!!!

I participated in my very first bloggy related event a few weeks ago, a Pink Swap. It was hosted by Monograms and Manicures and was a swap of all fun things pink! You were paired up with another blogger and were given a $30 budget to find at least 4 items to send to your partner. I was partnered with Jen from Cash Cowan (who also blogs about fun deals and steals...you should definitely follow her blog) and she totally hooked me up with some fun and fabulous pink items :)
For her gifts, I went the route of sending her some of my personal favorite things that were pink (OPI pink nail polish, a Lilly sunglasses strap, a Ms. Manicure nail set, etc) and she sent me all of these fabulously fun things!!


Everything came wrapped in cute pink paper!

I told her that I loved anything Lilly and she didn't disappoint with her Lilly giving! She sent me a LP journal, key chain, coffee cup and a stationary set! She then sent me some fun items for cooking and baking as well including cookie cutters, a cupcake set and some heart napkins for Valentines Day. She then finished off her gift giving with a magnetic notepad, a magnetic picture frame and some hot pink nail polish!

I was so excited opening up all of my gifts and have already put the items to good use! Thanks Jen, for all of my wonderful items. You were an excellent first swap partner!!

XOXO
The Pink Swapper

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm glad you loved everything! I tried the chocolate and it was FANTASTIC! Where did you get it since I think I *may* n4ed more!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like such a fun swap - what a neat idea!
    Found you on I Heart Crafty Things - would love to have you over for a visit!
    Ann @ Suburban Prairie Homemaker
    www.suburbanprairiehomemaker.com

    ReplyDelete