Thursday, March 24, 2011

Lanterns!!

I love Restoration Hardware and Pottery Barn..... A lot. I'm sure you do too, but we all know these stores were defintiely not designed with teacher's budgets in mind. One thing, in particular, that I've had my eye on since last summer were these lanterns :
I just think they are so classic and fun and I have been dying to have some for my deck. However, with prices starting at $40 for the small one, I just couldn't do it...I've been waiting for them to go on clearance....and waiting....and waiting.... Well, a few weeks ago, while at TJ Maxx (Great store for home decor setals) I stumbled upon lanterns. After realizing I could purchase all 3 for $40 total, I knew it was a match made in heaven!! I purchased them, then went to the Dollar Tree and grabbed some shells, candles, and pebbles for the inside and Vola! for a grand total of $50 I have fun PB, RH look-alikes on my deck! They had several other options, so if you're in search for some, TJ Maxx may still have a few!!


XOXO,
Your bargain shopper ;)


1 comment:

  1. Been to IKEA?! They have them! :) I think it would be so romantic to use different sized lanterns and hang them as a chandelier (sp?) from a covered patio or pergola. :)

    ReplyDelete