Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Wedding Wednesday #3...The bridal party, pt.2

This day has been b-u-s-y, so this is going to be short. BUT, I was able to finally update the info on our wedding website about the wedding party since they've all been officially asked! We don't have the fellas up there yet, well other than my ridiculously adorable nephew, aka the ring bearer, but I'm excited to finally have each of my girls up on our website!
I've said before and I'll say it again, I LOVE these ladies oh so much! It's amazing how friendships, especially those with women change over time; but I can confidently say that each of these ladies will be in my life forever. They are all so special to me and I am so honored to have them be there with me on my "big day"- so, go visit the site and check them out ;) The Wedding Party

P.S. Our Save The Dates were ordered yesterday and I'll share those as soon as they arrive! We found an AWESOME company who has incredible prices and ever more incredible customer service! So, for those of you thinking we forgot about you- don't. We were just slackers in getting them ordered ;)

XOXO,
The bride to be

5 comments:

  1. YAY a Wedding Planning Post!!! I LOVE Weddings!!!!! Mine was 2.5 years ago and I really miss it. Are you guys going on a honeymoon?

    I'm a new follower from the Mingle with Us hop. I was really intrigued by your blog's name! :o) Please feel free to come by my blog and if you like, follow me back. :o)


    Jamie
    For Love of Cupcakes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, follow you via Mingle With Us.

    http://www.sjb-myphotopage.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an exciting time, congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, ladies!! Jamie, we are going on a honeymoon- to Sandals Grande Antigua! Even though its 5 months away, we are already SO excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ashlee, what a lot of wonderful and scarey times ahead of you. You will treasure these days for years to come. Your wedding party looks great, wonderful friends. Thanks so much for sharing and Happy New Year. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete