Friday, December 16, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

How fun are these linky parties?! Time for another :) Today, I'm linking up with Lauren for her fun little


1) My most favorite "little thing" is....waking up during break and watching talk TV all morning while wearing PJ's and drinking a K-Cup. Hodie & Kathie Lee and the ladies of The View. LOVE them!

2. I'd give anything..... to have someone do all of my laundry for me. I currently have about 2 weeks worth built up.

3. I can't believe how awkward...I look when running. Seriously. I got back the profesh pics from the half marathon and Oh. Dear. Lord. did I look awkward on that last 1/2 mile stretch.

 
4. The one thing I'd like to achieve today is.... go running. I haven't gone in 2 days and I feel gross.

5. The last thing I want to do today is.... go running. ha! just being honest. It's cold and I'm tired.

 6. If I were writing my own blank today, it would say: .... The first thing I'm going to do over Christmas Vacay is ________


 7. My favorite candle scent is... Bath and Body Works, Midnight Pomegranate.

No comments:

Post a Comment