1) I have yet to wear a ring on any other finger on my hands because I don't want to distract from my bling. Yes, my big ol' rings that I usually wear are currently out of use.
2) I strategically place my left hand in every picture so that you can see the ring.
3) I have thought about eloping more than 5 times since being engaged.
4) Instead of grading papers, I sometimes spend my planning block writing Ashlee Kinney over and over again because I'm trying to perfect my new signature.
5) I looked up Kim Kardashian's signature to see how she makes her K's because I really suck at writing mine. I think her's are pretty, even though her 72 day marriage was not.
6) I check Sandals website at least once a week to scope out our honeymoon destination.
7) Making our guest list has been a lot harder than anticipated. Our reception venue can only hold 300, so I had to make some cuts. Every time I cut someone, I feel like I'm being a bad/rude person.
8) I find myself saying "I really don't care" about a lot of the details of the wedding. I thought I'd be super anal about everything and surprisingly, I'm not.
9) I reallllly want trees in the church, just like William and Kate had at the Royal Wedding. And I'm trying realllly hard to make that happen.
10) I visit Etsy or Pinterest's wedding section at least 5 times a week. SOOOOOO many great ideas!!!!
11) I tried on a wedding gown before I was engaged; but only one, and that's only because one of my MOH's lives in NC and she wasn't going to be back in KY until Christmas.
12) I plan on running a 5K the morning of the wedding. Crazy?! Maybe. But wedding party, get ready...you're running it too :)
13) When I hear the words "snow" in the forecast, I cringe. We can only have 6 snow days before it interferes with our wedding. Usually I love snow days, but this year...I loathe them.
14) I cry whenever I see another wedding, even if it's a total stranger on TV.
15) I got a "high" when my MOH's were able to score their dresses for 50% off on Cyber Monday.
16) I'm asking all men who attend the wedding to wear bowties and I feel absolutely no shame in doing so. Don't question me fellas, just do it.
17) I really wanted my dog to attend the wedding and a little piece of my heart broke when I was told that couldn't happen.
18) I refuse to look at my wedding registry because I dont want it to spoil the surprise at my showers. I know, I know, I already picked out what people are getting us, but still, I refuse to look.
19) I have nightmares at least twice a week about it being our wedding day and NOTHING is planned. Most recently being we were getting married on a farm in England surronded by ducks, donkeys and pigs and not a thing was planned. Hysterical.
And finally.........Don't judge, buuuuuuut
20) I have shown M a picture of my dress. No, not of me IN the dress, but of the dress. I just couldn't help it.
The Bride to be :)