Sunday, September 4, 2011

Scrumptious Sunday

In lieu of posting a recipe and in response to the super unhealthy dessert from the last Scrumptious Sunday, I want to share a link to a website that provides lots of tasty, delicious, alternatives to normal fattening, unhealthy eats. The lady is called Hungry Girl, and you may have seen her show on the Food Network. I was introduced to her a few months ago and I simply LOVE LOVE LOVE her! I'm on her  email list and she always has great options for making unhealthy treats, diet friendly. Now, I will say that I am very big on using as natural things as much as possible and I try to avoid fat free anything, which she recommends quite often. However, most everything she says to use fat free, you can use low-fat so that you're not filling your body with all of that preservative nonsense. This week, she provided lots of great options for peanut butter and bacon and if you know and understand my love for PB, you'll appreciate this as well :)

http://www.hungry-girl.com/

Happy Healthy Eating,
Ash :)

No comments:

Post a Comment