Sunday, August 14, 2011

Scrumptious Sunday- Buffalo Dip

I originally posted this recipe back when I started this blog in spring of 2010. I made it again on Saturday for my cousin's bridal shower because she's a big fan of buffalo chicken. Everyone LOVED it because it really is so, so, good!!! I figure with tailgating season approaching, it's worth sharing again!
The best part is, its SUPER easy to make!


Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip

Ingredients:
-2 (10-12oz) cans of chicken. I use Wal-Mart brand chicken, but you can use any type.
-2 (8oz) packages of cream cheese. I used the 1/3 fat cheese to save on calories
-3/4 cup of hot sauce. I used Frank's Red Hot
-1 cup ranch dressing. I use Hidden Valley low fat ranch
-2 cups mild cheddar cheese. Once again, low fat works
 
Dump everything in the crock pot- let cook on high for 2 hours, stirring occasionally, and you're ready to go!! I love it with celery and/or tortilla chips!
 
Happy Dip Making
Ash
 

No comments:

Post a Comment