Thursday, August 16, 2012

Thrifty Thursday....Marley Lilly Tee


Oh little blog, I'm so sorry I've neglected you! Vegas was a blast (full post coming soon with tips on how we did it on a budget.promise), but since returning home we've been in school mode FULL FORCE! School started for us yesterday, so my life from 6am-6pm is consumed with all things school related.

BUT, I did want to take time to let y'all know about this awesome ONE DAY deal that Marley Lilly is having. They are selling new, super cute, monogrammed tee's and they are deeply discounted through tonight only ($29.99). I LOVE how cute they are and I know they will be great quality since Marley is who we got our honeymoon beach bag from and we LOVE it- I even took it to Vegas as my carry-on bag :) 
Pictures are included below!
Happy cute t-shirt wearing!!!

Our honeymoon beach tote :)



Here's what the super cute shirts look like







1 comment:

  1. I found your blog through Southern Bride Bloggers. I am a Past Southern Bride Blogger too and I just wanted to leave a note and say hello! Plus I love the monogram beach tote you posted about. I just wrote about all things monogram on my blog and I think I'm going to have to order one. Have a great weekend!

    Tina
    http://theundomesticbride.com/
    @UndomesticBride

    ReplyDelete